- A brick and mortar facility with classrooms, helpful teaching aids, and a supportive learning environment.
- A staff of flight instructors, from which to choose.
- A fleet of reliable training aircraft.
- An efficient scheduling system for aircraft and instructor.
- flexible hours to fit your training schedule.
- supplies to loan, rent, or sell such as headsets, global positioning system GPS navigation recievers, and aeronautical charts.
- Financing arrangements to help you manage the cost of learn to fly.
- A proven training curriculum.
Saturday, 23 February 2013
Why Blue Bird Flight Academy is one of the Best Flight Schools in CANADA ?
Posted by Shawn Michel